- Powers Laptops, Smartphones, Lights, etc
- USB / 12V DC / 80W AC Outputs
- Convenient Pop Out Handle
- Charge With Solar Or AC Wall Outlet
Goal Zero Yeti 150 Solar Generator
A plug-and-play generator for emergencies, camping, or wherever you need power. The Goal Zero Yeti 150 Solar Generator is a gas-free source of portable power to keep lights, phones and laptops powered on through any situation. It’s your portable, mini powerhouse.
THERE ARE 3 WAYS TO CHARGE YOUR GOAL ZERO YETI 150:
The Goal Zero Yeti 150 can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel (see the chart below for solar compatibility).
The Goal Zero Yeti 150 can be charged by being plugged into a regular wall outlet.
The Goal Zero Yeti 150 can also be charged by plugging into your car 12V adapter.
THE GOAL ZERO YETI 150 POWERS YOUR DEVICE IN 3 WAYS:
The USB port best charges all your medium size USB powered devices.
The 12V best charges all your medium 12V powered devices.
Plug in your device just as you would the wall.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO CHARGE YOUR DEVICE FROM GOAL ZERO POWER PACKS?
It takes the same amount of time to charge your device from a Goal Zero power pack as it does from the wall.
WHAT CAN THE NOMAD 13 SOLAR PANEL CHARGE?
The Nomad 13 will directly charge most USB and 12V devices. Most handheld USB devices, include: Cell phone, smart phone, GPS, MP3 player
CAN I USE THE USB AND 12V PORTS TO CHARGE DEVICES SIMULTANEOUSLY?
Yes. The Nomad 13 will split the incoming solar power between the two ports to charge devices simultaneously. Some devices may not be compatible.
PRODUCT DETAILS & SPECIFICATIONS
- Charge Times for Power Pack:
- : Wall Charger (45W): 6 hours
- : Car Charger (30W): 8 hours
- : Nomad 13 Solar Panel: 26-52 Hours
- : Nomad 20 Solar Panel: 17-34 Hours
- Ports for Power Pack:
- : USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max), regulated
- : 6mm port (output, 6mm, green, hexagon): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated
- : 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- : AC inverter US (output, 60Hx, modified sine wave): 110V, 0.7A (80W continuous, 160W surge max)
- : AC inverter Int (output, 50Hz, modified sine wave): 220V, 0.4A (80W continuous, 160W surge max)
- : charging port (input, 8mm, blue, circle):14-29V, up to 5A (60W max)
- Battery Details:
- : Cell Type: AGM Lead-Acid
- : Peak Capacity: 168Wh (12V, 14Ah)
- : Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- : Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- : Fuses: 20A, user replaceable fuse
- Weight for Power Pack: 12 lbs
- Dimensions of Power Pack: 7.75 x 5.75 x 6.75 in
- Operating usage temp: 32-104 F
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS