Goal Zero Yeti 1250 Solar Generator w/ Roll Cart
- Powers Lights, Tools Fridges & More
- Great For Emergency Medical Gear
- Silent, Safe & Noise Free
- Built-In Rolling Cart & Handle
The Goal Zero Yeti 1250 is powerful enough to back-up critical appliances – refrigerators and freezers – as well as home health care equipment – heart monitors, oxygen & CPAP machines. Charge your Goal Zero Yeti 1250 in silence using the free and clean energy of the sun. You can also charge it from the wall. Either way, there are no worries of toxic fumes or the transportation and storage of flammable fuel. Multiple ports -DC, USB, and AC – make it easy to power all your devices. Activate the ports with one master switch and let everyone in the family help themselves. Because power is generated silently and cleanly from the sun or the wall, you can operate your Goal Zero Yeti inside the house, cabin, or tent. Our cart makes it easy to move the generator closer to appliances and use shorter extension cords, minimizing power loss and tripping hazards.
HOW POWERFUL IS THE GOAL ZERO YETI 1250 SOLAR GENERATOR?
The Goal Zero Yeti 1250 Solar Generator is best used with your larger sized power devices. The chart below gives approximate power given to the most common devices the Goal Zero Yeti 1250 powers.
From smartphones to refrigerators and everything in between, a gas-free generator for any situation. Silent, safe, and easy to use indoors or out.
- Crank Out Big Power Silently
Powerful enough to back-up critical appliances – refrigerators and freezers – as well as home health car equipment.
- Safe and Silent
Charge your Goal Zero Yeti 1250 in silence using the free and clean energy of the sun. You can also charge it from the wall. Either way, there are no worries of toxic fumes or the transportation and storage of fuel.
- Easy to Use
Multiple ports – DC, USB and AC – make it easy to power all your devices. Activate the ports with one master button and let everyone in the family help themselves.
- Backup critical appliances – refrigerators, freezers & home health care equipment – CPAP machine.
- Silent power generation
- Safe to operate indoors. No fumes or fuel to store.
- Rated for continuous duty.
- Easy-to-use & monitor performance
- Scalable and go where you want to go
HOW DO I USE THE GOAL ZERO YETI 1250 SOLAR GENERATOR?
If you can plug in a cord you can use a Goal Zero Yeti 1250.
HOW DO YOU CHARGE THE GOAL ZERO YETI 1250 SOLAR GENERATOR?
There are three ways to recharge the Goal Zero Yeti 1250.
1: Recharge from the wall – takes about 16-20 hours.
2: Recharge from your car using 12V port. – takes about 40+ hours
3: Plug it into a solar panel and place in the sun – takes about 20 hours with two boulder 30 solar panels.
PRODUCT DETAILS & SPECIFICATIONS
- 2 x 8mm Charge Ports: 16-20V, 10A max
- Power Pole Charging Port : 16-48V, 20A max
- : 3 x AC standard US outlets 110V AC 60Hz pure-sine wave, 1200W max total continuous, 1500W max short-duration
- : Female 12V port 11-14V, 10A max (120W), unregulated
- : 2 x 6mm 12V ports 11-14V, 6A max each (72W), unregulated
- : 12V Power Pole port 12-14V, 30A max (360W), unregulated
- : 3 x USB ports 5V, 1.5A max (7.5W) each, regulated
- Battery Type : Lead Acid (AGM)
- Battery Capacity : 1250Wh (12V, 100Ah)
- Battery voltage range : 11-14.8V
- Life Span : Hundreds of cycles
- Fuse: 200A (4 x 50A fuses in parallel)
- Inverter: 1200W pure-sine wave inverter
- Charge Controller : 20A MPPT
- Shelf Life : Charge every 3-4 months
- Chainable: Goal Zero Yeti 1250's and other 12V AGM batteries
- Weight : 103 lbs
- Dimensions: 16 x 11.5 x 14.5 in
- Warranty: 12 Months (6 Months on Battery)
- Certifications: CE and FCC
- Operating Usage Temp. : 20-105 F (6-40 C)
- Optimal Storage Temp. : 70 F (21 C)